Your clean energy partner for a more sustainable future
Picture this. The lights go on, the computers operate, the motors whir, and you spend little time thinking about what powers it all. That's how it should be and that's what Panasonic promises to deliver as your sustainable energy partner.
Count on us to provide the system design, consulting and support you need to construct better buildings from top to bottom. To that end, we provide you with end-to-end solutions, including engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance, financing, and a workmanship warranty
- More than 40 years in the solar business
- More than 20 years of breakthroughs in solar panel efficiency
- An industry-leading 25-year solar performance warranty for installers and homeowners, guaranteeing over 90% of rated power from our panels after 25 years
- Custom, end-to-end turnkey commercial and residential solar and energy storage solutions
Get started now
No matter the size or shape, we can help power it with clean, renewable solar energy. Contact us to get started.
Improving efficiency through partnerships across the country
From British Columbia to Ottawa, Panasonic is collaborating with utilities, public and private partners to plan, finance and complete groundbreaking solar energy programs quickly and efficiently. These programs are serving as a model for future public-private sector energy initiatives, providing an important proving ground for maximizing renewable technologies.
Commercial Feed-in Tariff (FIT) Systems
The Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) allows your company to receive contract payments from your local distribution company for the electricity produced from your FIT project. Your local distribution company makes these payments on the regular billing cycle on behalf of the IESO. If your organization operates from a municipal, co-op, seniors’, charity or church building, this program allows you to minimize expenses and maximize your reputation for environmental responsibility.
Why choose Panasonic for your project?
Panasonic has the experience required to seamlessly install a solar FIT system on virtually any type of public building, including municipal, co-op, seniors’, charity or church buildings. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for commercial enterprises to invest in a FIT solution so they can generate and consume energy more efficiently.
To facilitate your transition to solar power, we provide the following services:
- Delivery of detailed energy projections and financing options
- Custom design of rooftop and ground mount solar system
- Process of the Feed-In Tariff (FIT) and local electricity distribution companies (LDC) connection applications
- Acquisition of required Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) municipal permits
- Installation and commissioning of the solar system
- Delivery of system documentation and proof of domestic content
In addition, we source high quality, brand name materials from leading manufacturers in Ontario and around the world. We provide full system documentation for your company, including proof of domestic content, electrical schematics, and ESA inspection certificates